Monday, August 16, 2010
He speaks his mind, whether in class, in a rally or possibly a bar. Or, he simply becomes good at what he does.
And these days, he blogs.
That’s why we (yes, there are many of us) thought we should have this:
Theorgy – a collective blogging experience for all g-bloggers. In this blog, we hope for each g-blogger to write about a common issue and publish his post here and/or in his own blog.
It's a collective thing, albeit an occasional one. Consider it a spur of the moment thing when all g-bloggers just decided to hold a grand EB (so yahoo messenger days) and talk about one ispecifique thing.
And why do we do this?
a) So that we get to read bloggers who may think like us or who can challenge us.
b) So that we can be read hence, creating traffic.
c) To simply express and have fun.
Convinced much? If you are, read on:
1. On September 1, we will all publish our own take on one given topic. In our native tongue: dapat sabay tayo (pun intended).
2. First topic on the board - Coming Out. Time to flex those brain muscles, stretch them tongues on why we came out or why we didn't. Or why we don’t need to. For those of us who think why it is important, or for those who think it isn't. In the fashion of The Vagina Monologues, we will have our own take on this.
3. You can write in English or Filipino. Pwede ring mag-gayspeak.
4. So if you're interested, comment on this, place the logo in your blog, and write away. (WHY THIS? So you can be included in this blog and publish your post on that date.)
5. And yes, spill. Spread the word.